Recommend A Speaker
Is there a visionary individual you would like to hear from speak at Digital Kids? Have you read about someone on the news working on an innovative product or service? Please tell us who you would like to hear speak at Digital Kids Conference 2013.
Digital Kids Conference 2013 (February 12-13, 2013 in New York City) focuses on innovation and the inspiring entertainment products that connect and engage with today’s digital kids and connected youth. Speakers should be nothing short of exceptional. They should be thought leaders and active practitioners in their field. Speakers should have made a remarkable impact, are taking creativity and technology to new bounds with their projects and activities. They should be able to provide an insight not traditionally found on stage.
- Movile Adds 13 New Series to PlayKids TV and Sets Sights on Global Expansion
- Club Penguin Co-Creator Lance Priebe Shares Journey to Mech Mice Launch
- New Disney Technology Allows You to ‘Feel’ Touchscreen Images
- Amazon Launches New Program for Developers
- App Annie Expands Analytics & Market Data Platform to eBook Realm
- Magic Light Pictures Launches First Mobile App
- 2013 Digital Kids Edu and Summit Audio MP3 Files Released
- Digital Kids Summit and Digital Kids Edu Speaker Presentations Now Available
- Skylanders Opens the Magical Skylands World to YouTube in New Boomcast Webisodes
- Baby Bytes and Precision Development Partner to Create App Suite for Families with Young Children